Friday, January 13, 2006

Communication -

To all of those trying to contact the probligo by email, I have an apology to make.

My home box, the only contact that I have to yahoo, is old and tired and has run foul of one of the little nasties that loads through a web page picture.

Now, to be honest, I suspected that this was the case and the damage has been limited to two quick and unauthorised telephone calls to Austria. Whoever was on the line, I hope I upset you mightily by cutting you off after only a minute or so.

The flow-on effect has been somewhat more drastic.

As a consequence of this little disaster, all of my posting since mid November has been slid out of the back of my employer's system. One of the strictures that this creates is a (very sensible) prohibition on access to yahoo.

So, I am not ignoring the world. I just don't know if you are talking to me...

No comments: