Thursday, August 19, 2004

A real Charley Brown "Good Grief!!"

As those who have passed this way might have noticed there have been as many as 4 similar posts in the past four days or so.

How this happen?

Well the first post siezed up on me - never gotten past 0% published - so I assumed it had not published. As I had written it straight to blogger (despite what I told oldwhig) I had no copy of it.

The second post, I think, was posted from work. We have very severe firewalls and security and stuff and the same thing happened.

Never mind, try again from home. Oh! You want to know why I kept posting all this time? Didn't see the posts were already there? Good ol MS Explorer. Doesnt miss a trick...

Hilarious technology. With me around s'ware HAS to be muleproof. This it ain't.

Right, where's me mule. Giddap Mitsi!!!! Hometime!!!

No comments: