Sunday, November 07, 2004

More New Zealand women...


I promised, it has been a while, but here is another picture of real NZ women.

Those who hang about here, or are keen enough to go back into the archives, will recall that the last two women I posted had a sporting connection.

Well, if anyone identifies these two then they are either true dyed in the woll kiwis or they really know the Olympic champions.

I will post another clue in a week of three...

Oh, and the crease is the consequence of knicking the photo from one of my wife's mags - thanks Womans Day.
 Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Steve Burri said...

I guess shot put and kick-boxing are out of the question, huh?

Anonymous said...

You know, if you have a few spare women, you can always send them this way.

LibertyBob

Brian said...

Do they all wear red jumpers?