Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Just at the moment, I feel a bit of a wally...

a twit, an idjit even.

My apologies go to anyone who may have tried to e-mail me from this blog.

I do not know why, but I had the wrong addy on it. Stupid boy...

If you want to hurl invective, damn with faint praise, or even just talk the e-mail will now (I hope) get to me.



Oh, one other thing.


I am going to have to pull my head in somewhat. Spending time on blogs at work is NOT a good look. People with important titles start wondering what you are being paid to do...

So, posting is going to limit to once a week, Sundays. Commentary might be even less.

2 comments:

Steve Burri said...

Oh, Probligo. There you go again-- shoving your Christian virtues of diligence and conscience down the blogosphere's throat! (Let's see if you can hold off for a whole week in reply to that one!!)

Al said...

My company just employed the high-tech solution to my blogging. They've blocked my access to my blog from work.

They weren't rude about it, they just stopped me cold.

I figured it was just a matter of time. Either that or they didn't care.