Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ahh, that's better...

It has been nagging away in the back of my mind for some time. It is one of those thoughts that is not quite "firm" or "formed". It is annoying because I know its there but it will just not show its face to me.

Until now...

I have said this before in other fora (forums?);

that given the events of the past four years, given the position that he has gotten the USofA into, that in view of the qualifications of the opposing candidate, and for probably many other little reasons...

...THE U.S. DESERVES TO HAVE GEORGE W. BUSH AS PRESIDENT FOR A SECOND TERM.

And may god preserve the rest of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sympathy.
It's truely sad that the opposing party didn't bother to pick someone electable. It's also sad that they didn't bother with legitimate attacks rather than petty things. Oh well, every empire has to start collapsing sometime. Given the level of dialogue I've observed, I'm almost convinced that the American collapse is starting now.
As we start our downward path, all I can do is raise my arms in the air and shout "Weeeee!"

LibertyBob